Looking for employees/interns? MDIS' Career Assistance Unit (CAU) can help!
MDIS’ CAU offers:
- Complimentary job placement and internship programme arrangements services for companies
- Assistance/support to MDIS corporate members and organisations in their recruitment of well-qualified candidates
- Screening of resumes and pre-short listing of suitable students for company's internship programmes
- Career Development Talks/Workshops Series for employees of MDIS corporate members and organisations
- First-hand updates on MDIS annual Career Fair
Job Placement Programme
To further assist our students/members in their job search process, students and members completing their final module can email their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDIS has a job portal, CareerHub, which is exclusively for MDIS current students and alumni. Students may submit their resume directly to the company or they may submit it to CAU for screening before submitting it to the company.
International students, who wish to seek employment after completing their course, may start looking for a job 3 months prior to their graduation.
Students may click on the link below to gain more information about employment in Singapore
Things to note before applying for internship programmes:
Period of Internship
The internship period is determined by the company and the duration can range from 1 to 6 months depending on companies' requirements.
Internship Allowances and Working Hours
The recommended monthly allowance starts from $500. Students will follow the company’s/organisation’s normal working/operation hours. However, overtime may be required at the discretion of the company.
The internship programmes are only open to local full/part-time MDIS students who are holding at least a diploma. Students must be available full-time for the internship programme without disrupting their studies.