Why Psychology course is suitable for you?
Psychological studies investigate all aspects of life ranging from the self, personality, social identity, intergroup relations, work, learning, romantic relationships, body language, happiness, health, sports, crime and more.
At MDIS, we emphasis on the application of psychological concepts and theories to everyday events and encounters.Top 5 reasons why you should study Psychology:
- Better understand yourself and others
- Improve your communication skills
- Exciting career opportunities
- Refine your critical thinking
- Transferable skill sets
Come attend our preview session to find out more about this exciting field:
Date: 30 Jul 2019 (Tuesday)
Venue: MDIS Campus
Block E Level 3, Room LR - E3044
501 Stirling Road, Singapore 148951
(Near Queenstown MRT)
- Master of Science Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Psychology (Top-up)
Awarded by Coventry University, UK
- Higher Diploma in Psychology
- International Foundation Diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Art
Awarded by MDIS
Register now to find out more!
For more information, please contact our Programme Consultant:
Mr. Jeremy Tnee l Mobile/WhatsApp: 9862 2603 l DID: 6796 7664 l email@example.com